2015-06-23

Reflection

                I have heard this course last semester, and in my impression the course had home work every week so that I thought this course could let me learn many tools for learning English. In this semester, my classmate, Lily, has told me that she was glad to join this course with me, we actually knew many information and could use many tools.

                In the first week, we needed to write 100 words introduction of ourselves. I thought 100 words are not too long and I had not too much pressure. Then, we set a blog to show our achievement, recorded everything what we learned and this media was really good to show everyone.

                Actually every tools I learned from the course I saw them as treasures, and I am willing to share with my family and friends. For example, learner dictionary is really useful and we can learn English in English. Moreover, podcast is my favorite learning resource. In the beginning, they converse in slowly way, so that I have time to think out what the word means. Next they would tell us what the word means in English not translation in Chinese. Finally, after reading the topic, when they converse in normal speed, we can totally understand the meaning.

                We not only learn many tools from this course but also we knew many ideas through the Job Steve’s speech and the TED such as we need to believe our destinies and our looks aren’t everything.

                Finally, I was surprised at open course ware. This kind of education resources is fantastic! Even if we are not the students in those schools, we still could learn the same courses. For example, we are not the students who studies in National Taiwan University, but we have the same resources. Besides, from the open course ware I can stop anywhere I want to listen again. I like this kind of open course ware.


                After the course of computer assistant learning language, I realized that we can learn not only the tools but also searching information in convenient way. Although there is a little different with my imaging, it is a good different that we can learn more than what in my imaging. I will use this resources on my way of learning and in my leisure time, and I am grateful to the teacher Lai. You are so willing to teach and share all these treasures. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment