2015-05-17

#6 After watching TEDTALKS




Cameron Russell: Looks aren't everything. Believe me, I'm a model.

          In the past few years, I always told to my friend that I was not beautiful, and she told me why you so cared about your appearance? That's not the important in your life! Thus, I tried to adjust my thought, tried to less care about it, and I think I can do it now.

         Cameron Russell said she won "a genetic lottery." but don't judge her by her looks.

We always think if our foot could be longer, we would be more confident. She said maybe those top model are the most beautiful, but they are also insecure people.

         I am agreed with her saying that looks aren't everything.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely right Jia! As we heard from old sayings, "Don't judge a book by its cover." As long as we are sincere enough and true to ourselves, we can have a better way of living! Great to hear about your story, I know it is hard at first but gradually it will be better and better! Just trust yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete